|Click Here To Shop Our Certified Pre Owned Inventory|
• 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty¹
• Vehicle title history report
• Vehicle title insurance policy
• 24-hour Roadside Assistance²
• Trip-interruption coverage
• 142-point inspection
• Genuine Nissan parts
• Factory-trained technicians
• Nationwide service locations
• Optional Security+Plus Pre-Owned "WRAP" Service Contract³
All Nissan models and trim levels are eligible with a wide variety of colors and options to choose from. See your nearest participating Nissan dealer to locate the Certified Pre-Owned vehicle that's right for you.
•Buy With Confidence:
- Title information, including salvaged or junked titles
- Flood damage history
- Total loss accident history
- Odometer readings
- Lemon history
- Number of owners
- Accident indicators, such as airbag deployments
- State emissions inspection results
- Service records
- Vehicle use (taxi, rental, lease, etc.)
Call (800) 225-2476 for 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
For the duration of your Limited Warranty, a qualiﬁed representative will assess your needs and dispatch assistance, with no out-of-pocket expense up to $100 for:
- •Battery boost (jump-start)
- •Flat tire change (using your good spare)
- •Out-of-gas delivery ($5 maximum fuel)
- •Lock-out assistance
If your vehicle is disabled due to a MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN, the Roadside Assistance Representative will arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the nearest Nissan dealership whenever possible, or to the nearest authorized repair facility. This coverage provides for towing cost not to exceed $100 per claim.
Car Rental Assistance - Receive reimbursement for car rental expenses up to $35/day, to a $175/5 day maximum, when you need to rent a car while your Nissan is being repaired due to a failed covered component. Trip Interruption - Reimburses you for meals, lodging and alternative transportation up to $500 if your vehicle is disabled due to a mechanical breakdown caused by a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from home.
1 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty, whichever occurs earlier. For complete information concerning coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the actual limited warranty. 2 Roadside Assistance/Towing Assistance/Trip Interruption is provided for a period of up to 84 months from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle's odometer, whichever comes first. 3 Pre-Owned contracts must be purchased at the time of sale.